2018 wedding season is upon us! The Wedding Chaperone is super excited and beyond ready to get this summer underway! Here is a little idea of how we prep for the first (and every) event during the wedding season!
- Be organized! After I meet with the client for the last official meeting, I make sure all my ducks are in a row; my notes are typed and organized and there are no missing pieces!
- The Wedding kit. This kit of tools and goodies is stocked up and should be packed and ready to go for the day-of!
- Rehearsal Night! I make sure there is complete satisfaction with how the rehearsal night went! Songs are organized and walking order is figured out!
- A good night’s sleep! This girl knows what tired looks and feels like, and when you have a massive day of fun in front of you, a good night’s rest is definitely important!
- Food! I ensure I have snacks, water and our meals organized for the entire day. Nothing worse than being hangry!
- Clothes! I pick out my best-est black outfit, and have it ready for the next day! I also pick out my assistant’s black outfit- and he irons lol! We wear black just because!
- Shoes. I love me my shoes, but dear lord, nothing worse than sore feet! I get those comfy shoes out, and I make sure there are 1 if not 2 pairs for back up!
- Last but not least, the wedding kit and notes are double checked, my phone is charged and I make sure I have my clipboard and fanny-pack!
- Game time!